Why Work for Goodwill?
Goodwill Industries is looking for the next Superstar! Are you ready to let your job skills shine? Qualified candidates will set their sights on providing exemplary service to team members and visitors. If you have experience or a college degree in a related field, that’s definitely a plus!
At Goodwill, pursuing integrity, inclusiveness, innovation, and empathy empower employees to build skills and attain better careers. Join the Goodwill team and enjoy rewarding work along with excellent benefits.
- Robust Benefits! Medical coverage as low as $20 per pay period.
- Dental & Vision at affordable rates.
- MDLive: copays starting at $0 for most medical plans.
- Employee Assistance Program: access to professional advice on behavioral health, finances, legal services, and more at no cost to full-time employees!
- $10,000 Employer Paid Life Insurance. Additional voluntary life insurance is available at a nominal cost.
- Employer match 401k: Full employer match up to 3% of employee contribution, partial match on additional 2% of contributions
- Paid-time off: Vacation and sick accruals; along with 6 paid holidays.
- One ‘floating holiday’ of the employee’s choice
- 30% shopping discount after 90 days of employment